Terms & Conditions
Register with us
You may be required to register with Creato in order to access certain contents and use certain functions, including to access Creato’s mobile application (“App”), including but not limited to the submission of travel experience, reviews, comment, purchasing services, redemption of gifts and so forth (“Creato Member(s)”). In order to create an account (“Account“) you agree represent, warrant and covenant with us that:-
- Your personal particulars are true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading in all respects, and further undertake to promptly update Creato if there is any subsequent change in such particulars. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, non-current or incomplete, or else Creato has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, non-current or incomplete, Creato has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platforms.
- You are at least 18 years old or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract; and
- if you register an Account on behalf of another person, a company or a business, that you have the authorization to do so;
- You do not select a username or password that violates any person’s rights or one that in our opinion is offensive, improper or inappropriate. If you do so, we reserve the right to modify or delete the username or password and/or terminate your Account with the Platforms. In any event, we shall not be liable in any way for any improper use of a username or password by any user.
Access and Use of the Service
- To use the Web / App, you must have a compatible mobile device. Creato does not warrant that the Web / App will be compatible with the mobile device that you use.
- The Creato mobile application may automatically download and install updates from time to time or require the downloading and installation of updates or new versions for continued use. You acknowledge that in some instances updates and/or new versions may reduce or remove features and functionality in prior versions of the Web / App.
- We may provide you with emails, push notifications, alerts, and other messages related to the Web / App and/or our Services, such as enhancements, offers, products, events, and other promotions. After downloading the App, you will be asked to accept or deny push notifications/alerts. If you deny, you will not receive any push notifications/alerts. If you accept, push notifications/alerts will be automatically sent to you. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications/alerts from the App, you may opt-out by changing your notification settings on your mobile device. With respect to other types of messaging or communications, such as emails, text messages, etc., you can unsubscribe or opt-out by following the specific instructions included in such communications.
- Creato reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Creato will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.